Open Forum will be a public event introducing the environmental research infrastructures and discussing how their collaboration and multidisciplinary approach contributes to more integrated science.
– Stimulating talk introducing the landscape of environmental research infrastructures and benefits of their collaboration /ENVRIPLUS COORDINATOR AND ICOS DIRECTOR GENERAL WERNER KUTSCH/
– Reactions from an invited panel of experts representing different stakeholder groups /RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE LEADERS, USERS, FUNDERS AND POLICY MAKERS on EU and national Finnish level/
– Q & A /BETWEEN THE AUDIENCE AND THE PANEL/
– Future prospects and needs for the interdisciplinary collaboration of European environmental Research Infrastructures /OPEN DISCUSSION/
1. To promote the benefits of interdisciplinary collaboration in the context of
European environmental & Earth system Research Infrastructures
2. To highlight the most important results of four-year cooperation within the
H2020 funded ENVRIplus project that brings together 28 environmental
Research Infrastructures (Focusing on cost-efficiency, scientific impact,
contribution to global challenges etc.)
3. To discuss the results from the perspective of different users
4. To discuss the future perspective and needs for the interdisciplinary collaboration of European environmental Research Infrastructures
The Open Forum is a closing session of the ENVRI week.
Click here to read more about this event.